Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Return visit to Sintra




I decided to make a return visit to Sintra since I loved it the last time I was there.  I caught and early train, I walked around the town for several hours and then I decided to head to Cacias I had been there my last time in Portugal and thought it would be a nice place to go back too and have a nice meal and enjoy being by the sea.  I had to take the train and get off in one town and walk to another area to change to another train.  This was easier said than done; I asked several people where to catch the train to continue on to Cacias, but no matter where I walked and how many people I asked nothing.  I finally decided to forget it and get back on the train towards Praca das Nacoe. I arrived and managed to find have a good meal and then I walked to the water and see an amazing sunset. 






gorgeous flowers

National Palace of Sintra
































No comments:

Post a Comment